Minnie Box candles are made with 100% soy wax, cotton wicks, soy wax color, and fragrances that adhere to RIFM and IFRA standards for safety and purity. Fragrances are phthalate-free and approved for bath and body products! Now that is something I want to know right? Candle burn time is from 45-55 hours for an 8 oz. candle. Candles are made to order and will ship out within 3-5 business days by USPS priority mail.
Each candle includes a custom label made for the recipient and comes with a matchbook. The candle label will include the recipient's name or word. This makes your candle unique! A generic label can be made if you do not want personalization.
Candle Scent Descriptions(Candle Color):
- Lavender (Light purple) - calming and inducing sleep, it eases depression and anxiety.
- Clean Cotton (White) - Bright top notes of lemon, crisp apple, and ozone. Middle notes of delicate jasmine and white cotton blossoms add a floral touch to this airy fragrance. Hints of violet and cedar round out the scent, while lemon essential oil enhances the clean, citrus element.
- Apples, Maple, and Bourbon (Light Brown)- This mouthwatering, boozy scent starts with top notes of apple, cinnamon, and a hint of orange. Bourbon and butter are the heart of this fragrance, while rich, sweet maple and vanilla finish off this irresistible baked apple dessert.
- Pumpkin Pie (Orange) - A true-to-life fragrance with notes of pumpkin, spices, and a touch of vanilla and caramel. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon, clove, and ginger.
- Capri Blue Volcano inspired (Blue) - Blue Capri inspired with tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountains greens.
- Mistletoe (Light green) - a perfectly festive holiday fragrance that fans of fresh woodsy scents will find appealing at any time of year.
- Strudel and Spice (Light brown/cream) - warm bakery notes of vanilla and butter sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
Enjoy free domestic shipping for orders over $50 within the continental USA. Your purchase will ship standard ground via USPS and should arrive at its destination within 4 – 10 business days after it ships.
Minnie Box Candle
Candle Care and Candle Jar Reuse
The first time you light the candle, Please allow the candle to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle the first time you light the candle. This breaks in the candle and it will perform better and burn evenly throughout the life of the candle.
Please do not ever leave a burning candle unattended. Each time you light the candle, keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If there is a large flame during burning, blow the candle out and trim the wick. To keep the candle burning evenily, burn at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example, burn a 3 inch diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.
Place burning candle on heat resistant surface
Do not move a candle while hot or burning
Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot
Keep out of drafts
Keep out of reach of children/pets
Burn at your own risk
Minnie Box thinks of the environment when creating candles. You can reuse the glass container and lid for something else! When you are done with your candle, place the room temperature container in the freezer for a couple of hours. This will freeze the wax and make it easy for you to remove. Break it up with a butter knife and discard the remaining wax (it should come out in large pieces like brittle). Run warm water and use soap to clean the glass container. Reuse examples: store Q-tips, candies, beauty supplies, or place a votive or pillar candle. The possibilities are endless.
Candles are made to order and will ship 3-5 business days from the order date.